Community Mimouna CelebrationDate & Time
April 22, 2017
8:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Community Mimouna Celebration
Mimouna, the 300 year old North African end-of-Passover celebration, will make its debut on the farm the first Saturday night post-Passover. Our version includes traditional Sephardic leaven-full treats, henna artists, Moroccan lantern making, belly dancers, havdalah and a DJ’d dance party. Co-hosted by the San Francisco Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund and JIMENA and Urban Adamah.
Schedule and Program
This year’s celebration will feature:
- 8:30 – 11:00 – Traditional Sweets & Desserts, Henna Artists, Moroccan Lantern Making, and Traditional Moroccan Clothing and Photobooth
- 9:00-9:30 – Havdalah Ceremony
- 9:30-9:40 – Fashion Show**
- 9:40-10:00 – Belly Dancers Performance and Community Lesson
- 10:00-11:30 – DJ and Dance Party
**If you would like to be in the fashion show, please email Gina at (email@example.com) and meet at registration at 8:30 pm sharp!
You do not want to miss this festive occasion. Tickets are $15 in advance, $20 at the door. Tickets are available until sold out!