Urban Adamah Retreat Center now open!
Spend the night on the farm! Our newly constructed retreat residence is now available for group rentals. Spacious, modern, and ecologically designed, the facility has capacity for 32 guests and is equipped with a large kitchen, living room, program space, and dining room.
The entire Urban Adamah campus – farm, yurt, gardens, commercial kitchen, and outdoor tent – may also be available. Urban Adamah educators are available to enhance your retreat experience. More details below.
- Large, fully-stocked kitchen (cook wear, utensils, etc.)
- Living Room
- Large Program Space
- Dining Room
- Nine bedrooms that sleep up to 32 guests: Seven bedrooms with 2 bunkbeds each and two bedrooms with 1 queen size bed each
- All rooms have pillows and blankets
- 3 shared multi-stall bathrooms and 1 private bathroom
Availability & Pricing:
- Now accepting rentals from November 29, 2018 – May 31, 2019
- 2-night minimum with 16 people per night required – see exceptions in FAQ
- $79 per person per night without linens and towels
- $89 per person per night with linens and towels included
- 3% environmental sustainability fee is added to the final bill
- $1,000 fully-refundable security deposit
For more information, please view our FAQ’s.
If you are interested in renting the retreat center or would like more information, please email our Retreat Center Director, Ari Eisen at firstname.lastname@example.org.