Family Farm Day: A Taste of CampDate & Time
April 7, 2013
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us for an amazing afternoon of Camp Urban Adamah’s Greatest Hits including:
- Hanging with the new goats
- Face painting
- Feeding the chickens
- Tie dying with natural dyes
- Paper making
- Planting your own sunflower seed
- Making pizzas in the cob over
- Bike blender smoothies
- Meet the summer camp staff
- Summer camp info session with camp director
- Games, camp songs and more
Featuring a special performance by Octopretzel and artisanal kosher snacks for sale from Hugs & Knishes catering.
Children ages 10 and under get in FREE.
Adults and children ages 11 and up, $5 in advance/$8 at the door.
Advance registration closes on April 5 at 3pm.